Study An Access to Higher Education Diploma Online
- Start your course without paying any upfront fees
- Enquire now and our team will email you back
- You can complete your course 100% online from the comfort of your home
- Any Access to Higher Education Diploma that is funded by an Advanced Learner Loan is written off once you complete your undergraduate degree!
- If you are 19-23 years old and have not achieved a full qualification at level 3 or higher you maybe eligible to study for an Access to Higher Education Diploma at zero cost
- Due to unprecedented demand we are unable to accept enrolments funded by an Advanced Learner Loan and do not anticipate being able to do so until November 2021. Any up-dates contrary to this, will be posted on the website. If you would like to be contacted when the enrolment period for Advanced Learner Loan funding is reopened or you are 19-23 and do not already have a Level 3 or above qualification, please submit your details below.
- You will only be accepted to study an on-line Access To Higher Education Diploma if you meet the entry criteria. The entry criteria is GCSE maths and English at grade C/4 or above. However, you will be considered if you hold level 2 Functional skills in these subjects.
Make an Enquiry
Every Access to Higher Education Diploma requires you to successfully achieve 60 credits. Each unit that you study is worth either 3 or 6 credits. 15 of these credits are ungraded and the remaining 45 credits are graded. Within your graded credit units you will have the opportunity to be awarded 'Merit' and 'Distinction' grades. These are important as your University may have entry requirements relating to the number of 'Merits' and 'Distinctions' that you receive.
For anyone wishing to start their journey towards University via an Access to Higher Education Diploma, a pre-entry requirement is a GCSE grade A-C (or 9-4 as per the new grading structure) or Functional Skills at Level 2 in English and Maths. You should also be committed to pursuing a subject-related degree at university.